Welcome! Thank you for visiting.
I am a researcher and practitioner at the intersection of social cognition and community development. I leverage expertise in social cognition, social neurobiology, counter-extremism, and community development to more deeply understand and engage the links between brain, mind, and behavior in contexts of forced displacement and violence. Working with public and private groups in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East, my work ranges from basic research, to technical consulting for translational social neuroscience and psychology, to program design and evaluation. Some examples of services include:
- training and curriculum ideation and development
- technical manuals development
- in-person training
- project ideation, design, monitoring and evaluation
- experiment/RCT brainstorming and design
- custom literature reviews and research
- data analysis and interpretation
Currently, I am Senior Researcher at Beyond Conflict‘s Social Neuroscience and Conflict Innovation Lab where I continue to develop new research and projects at the intersection of neuroscience and public policy.